Sunday, August 23, 2009

Hot Chocolate Tea Cups



This week I have progressively made these cute "hot chocolate teacups" from the August Better Home & Gardens (Australia)



I managed to make more than what the recipe says, here is the video for it, however I'll have to search for the recipe on its site... MeH! not on the 138pages of recipes...

They are cute little bite sized pink musky sweetness that isn't rich like many other things I create in the sweet department.

This is from the magazine page 126. You can see how they have stylized it.... and the ingredients!!




OK it has a plain biscuit pastry base (5cm discs) with lemon flavoured (I made mine lime) pink icing (which is the glue for sticking all the different parts together). Musk lollies cut in half for the handle, marshmallow for the tea cup and for the chocolate , chocolate with a smidgen of cream......

Not at all rich but lightly sweet.

1 comment:

Snooky doodle said...

cute cups ! I don t mind drinking this hot chocolate :)
Visit my new blog at http://snookysrecipedoodles.blogspot.com/