Monday, May 11, 2009

Truffles


I was randomly looking around other blogs and being a lover of Oreos, (especially for cheesecake crusts). I found the recipe for these on Bakerella's blog.


Got the goodies together and out come these. Much easier than real truffles with all that chocolate messiness. Just have Oreos, room temp cream cheese, mix, freeze coat with white chocolate (and copha (vegetable solid fat)to make it hard. Here I had two layers of white chocolate to get the idea thickness for me.
Sprinkled the aside Oreo crumbs over the truffles.
And even my other half admitted to eating them and he claims that he doesn't like cheesecake...(it has no lemon in it to be like a cheesecake).
I like the shell on the outside and the chocolate centre, with creaminess. The only disappointment is they don't take Oreo enough!
Thanks Bakerella.

1 comment:

Snooky doodle said...

yum yum these must be delicious